- Time of issue:2018-04-08 00:00:00
In 2000, a brand was established with a simple name--G&G，which means good products and good services; However, this name contains the basis of a brand's long-term development. G&G always insist on delivering high quality products and services.
1. Quality:all products are manufactured in Ninestar, one of the largest aftermarket manufacturers, offering consistent quality, with large number and fast
update of new products.
2. Patent safe:with a professional R&D team with 500 technicians and 15 years’ experience; with more than 1000 patents (the number is still increasing);
Ninestar will take the responsibility if there is patented problem, and devotes to provide safe and effective printing solutions.
3. Convenience:we have 3 warehouses in America, and one in Holland, Japan and Italy. In the future, we will share our brother companies’ warehouses,
and this will greatly enhance the delivery in Europe, South America and Southeast Asia.
4. Region protection:no other agents in the channel of contracted region.
The Emperor Penguin
In 2003, G&G organized a trip to the Antarctic named “To experience the very nature”. There is a beautiful creature, Emperor penguins, living in the
Antarctic; however, because of the human activities, the climate has been changing, which brought challenges to the survival of emperor penguins. We
hope to remind people of caring the environment. Therefore, G&G has made penguins.
Compliance and Certifications
Our research and development team strictly follow the standard of STMC, and all the materials procured must meet the requirement of RoHS and
REACH. With its excellent printing performance, G&G has had satisfactory result in evaluation by various third-party testing organizations.